Halcyon Divers Alert Marker 3.3 - Closed Circuit
Quantity in Basket:None
Shipping Weight:1.00 pounds
Our most popular Divers Alert Markers. Rugged, expedition quality construction, Use over and over and over. Inflate orally or with LP Power Inflator hose. Empty using pull string exaust. Don't leave the surface without one above you! Yes you can buy cheaper...but is is worth it? We don't think so.
Halcyon's series of Diver Alert Markers provide maximum visibility and redundant flotation at the surface Open water divers should always carry a marker buoy they can send up in the event of separation from buddy, primary group, or boat.
- Small Alert Marker, 3'.3"(1m) long, 6lb lift (Available in Yellow or Orange)
- Halcyon Diver Alert Markers feature closed-circuit (one-way valve) construction
- Deflate with built in exaust valve.
- Inflate at the surface to attract attention
- Inflate at depth to send up as a surface marker
- All markers are small enough when deflated to fit in a Halcyon thigh pocket or MC Storage Pak